Ed Thum’s Class
We will began studying the book of James in September. James emphasizes the practical outworking of our spiritual life within. It speaks to our conduct as one who belongs to Christ.
Join us Sunday morning as we explore and discuss how we can work out God’s power in our daily lives.
Links to Lessons in James
James Chap 1:2-18 (9/14)
Up Coming Events: Fall Social Friday 9/26. Luncheon Sunday Oct 5.
Spring 2014 kicked off the study in the book of Nehemiah. Nehemiah was a man of prayer, faith and action. His reliance on God allowed him to overcome insurmountable obstacles, both from outside and within the Jewish remnant in Judah.
Links to Documents Nehemiah
- Nehemiah Chap 13 Standing By Our Promises Part 2 (8/31)
- Nehemiah Chap 13 Standing By Our Promises (8/24)
- Nehemiah Chap 12 Sounds of Rejoicing (8/17)
- Nehemiah Chap 11: Repopulating Jerusalem (8/10)
- Nehemiah Chap 10: The New Resolve – Goals for Successful Living (8/3)
- Nehemiah Chap 9: Let us bow before our maker (7/27)
- Nehemiah Chap 8: The People and the Book (7/13)
- Nehemiah Chap 6: Standing Strong – Face your Fears (7/6)
- Nehemiah Chap 5 : Opposition and Obstacles from Within (6/29)
- Nehemiah Chap 4 : Opposition to the Work (6/22)
- Nehemiah Chap 3: Motivated, Dedicated and Cooperative (6/15)
- Nehemiah Chap 1,2,& 3 (5/15, 6/1,6/8)