Ed Thum’s Class
June 2014 kicked off the study in the book of Nehemiah. Nehemiah was a man of prayer, faith and action. His reliance on God allowed him to overcome insurmountable obstacles, both from outside and within the Jewish remnant in Judah.
We will begin studying the book of James in September. James emphasizes the practical outworking of our spiritual life within. It speaks to our conduct as one who belongs to Christ and a great follow-on to the book of Titus which we completed in May.
Join us Sunday morning as we explore and discuss how we can work out God’s power in our daily lives.
Coming up: September Luncheon 9/7 after churh. Fall Social Friday 9/26.
Sunday School Lessons (Links to Documents)
- Nehemiah Chap 12 Sounds of Rejoicing (8/17)
- Nehemiah Chap 11: Repopulating Jerusalem (8/10)
- Nehemiah Chap 10: The New Resolve – Goals for Successful Living (8/3)
- Nehemiah Chap 9: Let us bow before our maker (7/27)
- Nehemiah Chap 8: The People and the Book (7/13)
- Nehemiah Chap 6: Standing Strong – Face your Fears (7/6)
- Nehemiah Chap 5 : Opposition and Obstacles from Within (6/29)
- Nehemiah Chap 4 : Opposition to the Work (6/22)
- Nehemiah Chap 3: Motivated, Dedicated and Cooperative (6/15)
- Nehemiah PPT Lessons 1,2,& 3 (5/15, 6/1,6/8)