SpringFest is a church-wide festival and community outreach event. This will be a time to bring the family and invite your neighbors and friends for great Christian fellowship and family friendly fun for all ages.
The event will be held on May 3, 2014, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christ Baptist Church Parking Lot
400 Newton Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
Enjoy the following FREE activities with us!
Forms and more information.
Health Clinic / Medical services to be provided are as follows:
- Wake County Human Services: They will provide free and confidential counseling and testing for: HIV and Syphilis (blood test), Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (urine specimen). They will also provide counseling/educational information and referral services for other concerns as needed.
- Rex Bloodmobile: For donating blood. To sign up in advance go here: http://www1.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=springfest.
- First Choice Pregnancy Solutions: They will have their mobile pregnancy unit on site to provide the following services under direction of their Medical Director:
- Pregnancy diagnosis via pregnancy testing and ultrasounds
- Proof of positive pregnancy for the purpose of obtaining medicaid
- Nurse consultations pertaining to pregnancy options and early pregnancy care
- Community referrals
- If a woman is undecided on her pregnancy outcome, or is considering abortion, they will provide crisis intervention services.